Research undertaken at Oxford University Museum of Natural History is highly diverse, ranging across palaeobiology, zoology and geosciences, to heritage, culture and society. We welcome approaches from postdoctoral researchers carrying out collections-based research in these areas who are interested in holding externally funded fellowships in the Museum.
We are happy to provide advice and support to applicants for independent research fellowships, including:
• 1851 Research Fellowships
• BBSRC David Phillips Fellowships
• BBSRC Discovery Fellowships
• British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships
• Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships
• Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
• Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
• Newton International Fellowships
• NERC Independent Research Fellowships
• Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
• Royal Society University Research Fellowships
• Wellcome Trust Fellowships
If you are interested in applying for funding to work at the Museum, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For applications for all funding schemes apart from Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships, a summary research proposal and CV should be provided at least four months in advance of the scheme submission deadline. For applications for Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships in 2021, we ask that potential applicants send us a one-page summary of their planned research, including details of how they will make use of collections and other facilities at the Museum, together with a CV with up to five best publications highlighted by 30th June 2020.